Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Recap

This year has been a very fast one. Damn, seriously I remember last new years. So for 2009 I promised myself to go hard or die, no other way to put it. In the 08' I did 2 shows in The National Theather and I did a show @ Club Vesta NYC. Basically, I haven't done enough shows this year but 2009 will be my time. The Album is done and WILL be coming out soon. I WILL be doing alot of shows and radio interviews AND I WILL be going to Trinidad this year. So this year will be a big push for me and hopefully it'll change my life to the extreme. I definitely want to hit up the West Coast. California, Vegas, etc. This year is gonna be filled with alot of opportunities. New president, black president... so u know gotta do it. La'Chayim have a safe New Years to all and drive safe. Go Hard or Die!!!!!!!!! 2009

No comments: