Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Happy Holidays to all out there. These past days have been crazy for me. And it didn't get no better when about a hour ago when I went to take out the trash and slipped on black-ice, fell from the TOP of the stairs to the Bottom and fell on my head and gave my right ear a brand new piercing. If you're wondering how my ear looks right now just picture Evander Holyfields ear when Mike Tyson bit it.... yea. So ummm I'm in alot of pain right now but it's Christmas Eve and 'tis the season to be jolly, fola la la la, la la la la... anyway Have a good one out there and Becareful outside. Especially ya'll in the Tri-State Area. You-ont wanna slip on black-ice and fall so hard one of your legs fall off or some shit then you'll really be falling and can't get up.... Merry Christmas..

No comments: