Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Happy New Year to all out there. 2009, so much meaning behind this year. So much ambition, so many dreams and fantasies to be lived out. Political signifance, i.e., first black president Barack Obama. I promised myself to live strictly by the power of positive thinking. Any negativity in my life or in my sight, will automatically be extracted, as long as my focus is drawn away from the object. I encourage everyone out there to live by this power. An idle mind is the devil's playground and a strong positive mind can build airplanes and spaceships that were thought of as impossible in like 1785 u feel me. You can do anything if you put your mind to it. Let's make this year a better one. What are some of your thoughts or things on your "Goal" list?

-isz-

No comments: