Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm Back

It's been a long time since I've posted anything (Over 5 months but whose counting). Alot of things have happened. My music has been playing on radio stations and I thank those DJ's for the love. The defending champion Boston Celtics got past the 1st round in the PO's but got knocked out in the Semi-Finals to Orlando, courtesy of KG being injured hmmm... what else.... Alot of celebrities dying. Michael Jackson was the most tradgic news to me. Unbelievable. A very big inspiration to myself and he passed on my best friend's birthday.

r.i.p.
8/28/09 - 6/25/09












My album A Dreamer's Worst Nightmare is on the way. Due to the fact that it'll be digitally released first, we're looking at an October release. The Album contains 13 songs. I will also start to record some of my studio sessions creating a series of episodes, so look out for that. www.kyte.tv/ch/340854-isz-tv or www.youtube.com/isztv. & also check me out @ http://www.iszreal.com/

No comments: